4.21.2010

Maisema -- View

Jokakeväinen järvimaisema on jälleen muodostunut kotipihan edustalle, kun lumet ovat sulaneet. Järven pinta oli peilityyni. Kaunista. Toisin kuin taustalla oleva tekonurmikenttä. Se vihertää jo ennen kuin lumet alkavat sulaa...

Every spring I get to enjoy a lake view from my doorstep when snow melts away and the football (soccer) field turns into a lake. Tonight it was completely tranquil.


Beautiful. 


Unlike the other one, with artificial grass, in the background  - it's green before the snow starts melting. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi,M!
    I decided to make a maatuskamekko for Leia, but I don´t really understand the system... Could you please be so kind and look in Juju , page 60-61 and treanslate it shortly in English? It would be fantastic!
    Thank you for the great book!
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej, Anja! Förstås ska jag översätta det för dig! I'll send you the translation asap via e-mail.
    That dress is one of my all time favourites!
    M

    ReplyDelete